The Dashboard is where you can monitor progress and access your projects.
By default, it shows the projects you have recently created and updated with some handy information about their performance.
- Project: Name, ID, and date it was updated.
- Project Status: A summary of the project's target groups and their current status.
- Target Status: Individual target group statuses. By hovering over the labels you can view more information on each target group's performance without leaving the Dashboard.
- Completes: The total number of received completes out of the overall completes expected for all target groups.
- Cost: The total cost thus far out of the overall cost expected for all target groups.
- Edit drop-down: Here you can edit, duplicate and close projects.
On Samplify you have access to projects created by other people on your team. By default, on the top left-hand side of the screen, you can see that My List is the option selected. If you click on it and select Company List, you can view and search projects created by anyone in your company.
You can filter this list by status by clicking on the Status drop-down and selecting the project status desired.
You can also filter by the date for which the project was last updated. Click on the Date Range drop-downs and enter the date range you are looking for.
Still can't find your project?
Re-check the date range and any other filters.
If your project was last active before the current date range, adjust and re-do the search.
The project may also be on another page if there are enough projects within the list to generate multiple pages. Go to the bottom of the page and you will see how many projects you have and how many are showing, i.e. 1-10 of 36 with arrows allowing you to move through the pages.