This is how flow looks like:
- Draft - Target group has not been launched already and can be edited while the project is yet to be launched.
- Live - Target group is in the field and ready to receive completes. After the Target Group is live once, it cannot be edited anymore.
- Paused - Target group is not in the field. If it has been paused by the user, the user can take it to Live again. If it has been paused by Samplify, the user will be notified by email and needs to take an action before it can be taken live again.
- Closed - Target group has either been closed by the user, or has reached its required completes and been closed by Samplify.
- Queued - Target group is in our QA queue awaiting approval.